Deadline for Application: March 30
NAIOP is committed to the next generation of CRE leadership and increasing diversity in commercial real estate. We are proud to continue our scholarship program for students pursuing a degree which will lead to a career in the commercial real estate industry. Preference will be given to students who have been traditionally under-represented in the commercial real estate field.
Applications for the 2018 scholarship are now open! Application deadline: March 30, 2018.
NAIOP Diversity CRE Scholarship recipients will be selected based on the following:
- Academic achievement.
- Involvement in NAIOP at either the university or chapter level.
- Commitment to a career in commercial real estate.
- Recommendation letter from a CRE instructor or professor.
- Financial need.
Applications will be evaluated by leading industry professionals.
- (4) $5,000 scholarships will be awarded to qualified graduate student applicants and payable directly to the awardee’s university.
- (2) $2,500 scholarships will be awarded to qualified undergraduate student applicants and payable directly to the awardee’s university.
- Each award recipient will receive one (1) complimentary registration to NAIOP’s CRE.Converge (October 15-17, 2018, in Washington, D.C.).
- Each award recipient will receive a personalized press release announcing their achievement.
- An article featuring the scholarship recipients and their school will appear in Development magazine (in print and online).
- Scholarship recipients will be profiled on NAIOP’s website.
Questions? Contact email@example.com or call 703-904-7100.