University of St Thomas
Minnesota Real Estate Hall of Fame
The basic criterion for acceptance into the Hall of Fame is outstanding business performance coupled with a high standard of ethics. Usually the honorees are responsible for successful and/or innovative business activities and have made major life-long contributions to our industry.
– All nominees must be retired from their primary business or
– Must be at least 65 years of age or
– Be deceased
Nominations are not limited to University of St Thomas graduates.
Nominees can represent any discipline related to real estate in Minnesota. The nomination committee is encouraged to nominate candidates from all disciplines of both commercial and residential real estate. The committee is encouraged to solicit recommendations from the real estate community and to encourage others from outside the committee to make nominations to insure a wide variety of candidates.
The Selection Committee will consider the following when making their selection of honorees:
- Business: the nominee has made a significant contribution as a leader in the field of real estate;
- Nominees are expected to have made a significant impact in their particular area of real estate and be recognized primarily as a person that is an exceptional role model in their discipline.
- Weight will be given to such accomplishments as starting and building a business, leading an established business to significantly greater achievements, major transactions, and innovative projects.
- Among the factors to be considered are industry recognitions and accomplishments, being an industry pioneer and/or leader, and recognition by others for achievements.
- Community: the nominee has had concern for improving his/her community as a business leader
- Ethics: the nominee has displayed the highest level of ethics in their business practices.
Beyond the criteria noted here, the Selection Committee has the responsibility and discretionary power to make their determinations from the pool of nominations submitted.
Access the Nomination Form: https://centers.stthomas.edu/shenehon/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2019/05/2019-REHoF-Nomination-Form.pdf
Nomination deadline: June 14th 2019