Transwestern Commercial Services (TCS) today announces it has been selected to provide property management services on behalf of Sumitomo Corporation of Americas (SCOA) for its entire U.S. portfolio, including managing assets, valued at more than $800 million and totaling 3.1 million square feet of Class A office properties in five metropolitan markets. With a commitment to deliver best-in-class property management services and return on investment, TCS oversees the following assets:
- SPS Tower, a 31-story, 655,070-square-foot office tower at 333 S. Seventh St. in downtown Minneapolis.
- Atlanta Financial Center, a three-building, 914,774-square-foot office complex at 3353 Peachtree Road in Atlanta’s Financial District and the largest property SCOA has purchased to date.
- 203 N. LaSalle, a 27-floor, 625,221-square-foot office tower in Chicago’s Central Business District.
- Miami Tower, a 47-story, 619,084-square-foot office tower at 100 S.E. Second St. in Miami’s Central Business District.
- 450 B St., a 20-story, 283,786-square-foot office tower in San Diego’s Downtown Core District.
For the past six years, TCS has provided investment advisory services to SCOA including sourcing, property evaluations, operational assessments, and market assessments. TCS continues to serve in that capacity as SCOA seeks to further expand its U.S. portfolio and will provide asset services for new acquisitions in the 34 cities in which TCS operates.
“Transwestern has a long-standing relationship with Sumitomo across our national portfolio, and we’re honored to be chosen to represent them in the dynamic Minneapolis market,” said TCS Vice President Jim Montez. “SPS Tower is a high-quality asset that provides tenants with an amenity-rich environment.”
In addition to providing investment advisory and asset services, TCS is also the leasing agent for SPS Tower, Atlanta Financial Center, 203 N. LaSalle and Miami Tower.
“As part of our account management strategy, we ensure that our asset services teams work in concert with leasing to create a cohesive tenant experience,” said Andi Lopez, TCS Senior Vice President and asset manager for SCOA. “Our unified approach allows us to maximize efficiencies and apply financial acumen at every level.”